Use of Site:
The content of this Art Welding website and its individual pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
These terms and conditions apply to the Art Welding website only. Other websites linked to or from this site, as well as other services or companies referring to have their own terms and conditions, which might not necessarily coincide with those of Art Welding.
Reservation of Rights:
Art Welding reserves all of rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and any other proprietary right that Art Welding may have in this website, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided.
The use of the rights and property of Art Welding requires prior written consent from Art Welding. Art Welding is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you.
This website and its related services are provided on an “as is” basis. Art Welding is the owner of this website and exclusively reserves all associated rights and may (at any time and without notice and any liability to its users) modify or discontinue this website and its services and / or delete the data provided – whether temporarily or permanently. Art Welding shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information.
- Copying, reproducing, republishing or distributing the website and associated content, including the layout, design elements, images and text (also applicable to deep-linking, embedding or the use of analogous technology)
- Providing any content or perform any conduct that may be illegal, harmful / abusive / threatening, harassing, defamatory, libellous, offensive or vulgar / explicit / pornographic – including content or actions designed to (or which do) interfere with or interrupt this website or any service provided; content infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; content giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or content / actions which may violate an applicable local, national or international law, including (but not limited to) laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secrets
- Providing or using this website and any content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spamming, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorised advertising without prior written consent from Art Welding.
- Impersonating or misrepresenting your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal / misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you
- The collecting or harvesting of any data about other users
Art Welding has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with this website. Art Welding may investigate any complaints or reported violation of these terms and conditions and take any action that Art Welding deems appropriate. This may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to users’ access and / or removing any materials from the website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Art Welding (including its directors, employees, agents, affiliates, partners, independent contractors, advertisers and co-branders) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be made by any third party, that is due to or arising out of conduct or connection with this website or service, your provision of content, your violation of these terms and conditions, or any other violation of the rights of another person or party.
Please also read the Art Welding Disclaimer.
These terms and conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute. However, Art Welding has the right, at the sole discretion of Art Welding, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
- In the event that these terms and conditions conflict with any law under which any provision may be held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, such provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain valid and intact.
- Failure of either party to assert any right under these terms and conditions shall not be considered a waiver of that party’s right and that right will remain in full force and effect.
- You agree that any claim or cause arising out of this website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the claim shall be forever barred.
Continued use of this website signifies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.